February 3, 2024

Triple Layer Winter Fairy Card

Hello and Welcome!  This is Shanna from Caffeinated Craftiness, and I am here with a new card to share today featuring stamps from Crackerbox Stamps! Ever want to just stamp??  I mean no coloring, no embossing--just ink--stamps--and paper!  This card is the result of that.

STAMPS USED:
Fairy Blowing Stars
Pine Branch
Snowflakes (set of three) *also available individually*

This card uses a triple-layer stamping technique. That means you take a set of three different pieces of cardstock and stamp them on each other prior to stamping. My layers were: 4" x 5.25", 3.25" x 4.5", 2.5" x 3.75"

I stamped all of the stamping while these three layers were centered on each other.  Then, I separated the layers and matted each with the following mats: 4.25 x 5.5", 3.5" x 4.75", 2.75" x 4"

All that was left was to adhere the layers to the mats and then on each other!  I love how simple this technique is once all the math is done! LOL. 

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed today's project.  See you all again soon!
~Shanna

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!