March 13, 2024

Make a Wish - It's Your Day Birthday Card

Hi Everybody! Cornelia is back today with my Crackerbox Stamps post for this week.
Crackerbox stamps have come out with brand new clear stamp sets. This one is called Birthday 2.

I first stamped the birthday cake and cut it out. Stamped it again onto the card base. Stamped the sparkler and the sentiments. Colored the cake with alcohol ink markers. Added it with foam tape. Stamped the dots. Added lots of Stickles. Trimmed the card and added a strip of patterned paper at the bottom.

The stamps I used:
And perhaps you want to check out those:
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting!
Happy Stamping!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!