April 22, 2024

Nope Not Today | Quick and Easy Cardmaking

 Hello and Welcome! This is Shanna today with a quick and easy card featuring some fun stamps from Crackerbox Stamps!



Today's card features the following stamps:

Nope Not Today

Magnolia Stellata


The card features the Magnolia Stellata stamped in teal ink repeatedly onto a white die cut doily shape to create a background pattern.  Next I used white pigment ink on teal cardstock with the Nope Not Today sentiment.  I chose an off-centered focal point for added interest, and the card was assembled and completed!  See?!?  I told you it was quick and easy!



Thanks so much for stopping by today--I hope you join me again soon for another fun project featuring Crackerbox Stamps!

~Shanna

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!