April 3, 2024

Snarky Paper Pieced Coffee Cups

 Hello and welcome!  This is Shanna today with another fun project featuring Crackerbox Stamps!

Is anyone else LOVING the new photopolymer stamp sets from Crackerbox Stamps!  I mean--I am a red rubber loving girl, but these sets are so stinking cute!  Today's project uses the Coffee 1 stamp set and one of my favorite stamping techniques--paper piecing!

I grabbed two pieces of scrap paper left over from an old 6x6 pattern paper card and these cards whipped up in no time.  I flipped the placement of the patterns and created two cards with pretty much zero extra effort!  The to go cup in the set is a super easy shape to paper piece and cut out, and I love the fact that the sentiments in the set all fit on the coffee sleeve as well!  

I hope you enjoyed today's cards. Thanks for stopping by.  See you all again soon, Shanna


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!