April 25, 2024

Watercolored Butterfly Birthday Card

Hello, friends! Toni here with you. Today I'm sharing a watercolored and gold embossed birthday card in celebration of warmer weather. 


I embossed a black card front with the Fancy Butterfly and Birthday 1 rubber stamps and gold embossing powder.  Did I remember to use anti-static powder?  No, I did not.  LOL.


I used watercolor paint with shimmer which really pops on the black and shows off the amazing detail on the butterfly.  I used a striped gold washi on the card sides for added interest too.

For a full list of products used and to see my other projects, feel free to visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft. Have a great rest of your week!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!