May 3, 2024

Daisy meets her Sisters - Cow Card

 Hello and welcome! This is Shanna today with a brand new card project featuring stamps from Crackerbox Stamps!

Have you seen the new clear stamp sets from Crackerbox Stamps yet?  Oh my goodness have they been fun to create with!  One of the newest additions is Miss Daisy — and you cannot help but smile when you see that cow!! 


Today’s project features the following stamps:
Miss Daisy  Stamp set

I knew when I saw the new Daisy set that she would need to meet her sisters! BerniceBridgette, and Bella all joined the party to create my background for this card! I used my MISTI stamp positioner and black ink and stamped each cow multiple times until I had filled the panel.  Daisy was stamped in the same black ink and then die cut. I added a pop of color using Copic markers for the Glasses and a few grays for shadows. 

I am absolutely in love with this card!! Thank you so much for dropping by, I will be back soon with another Crackerbox Stamps surprise!
-Shanna


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!