July 25, 2024

Grinch Christmas in July

Hello, everyone!  Toni here with you today with a holiday card featuring the Grinch. Well, not the Grinch but instead his favorite buddy, Max.

I stamped and colored the glass and lights from the Glass and Get Lit set. I used Copics and then applied ink to the lights with a small round brush. The lights also have glossy accents.

I then colored up Max from the Grinch and Max set. I thought his expression looked a little derpy drunk, so I thought he was perfect to include on the card.

The final touches on the card included sponging ink along the bottom edges and stamping the Glass and Get Lit sentiment.  Cute and fun, right?

For a full list of products used and to see my other projects, feel free to visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft.  Have a great rest of your week! 
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!