August 24, 2024

Harry Potter all squared up!

 Hello!  This is Shanna, and I am here today with a fun Harry Potter card featuring some brand-new polymer stamp sets from Crackerbox Stamps!

Today's card features stamps from the following stamp sets:
Harry P 1
Harry P 2

These sets are so MAGICAL and obviously coordinate together seamlessly.  I primarily pulled images from Harry P 1 and then snagged the sentiment from Harry P 2.

The card was created by making what I called "zones" for each image, or set of images I wanted to place on the card.  I kept it symmetrical and used a ruler to help balance.  It is a fun way to set up any theme on a card!

Thanks so much for joining me today. Stop by again soon for another dose of Crackerbox Stamps inspiration!!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!