August 2, 2024

Message Board Birthday Cards

 Hello Stampers. Vicky here today. Using our Message Board polymer stamp set for these 2 cards.
I made the message boards as whiteboards, but you can also make them corkboards. The set includes fun pins and/or magnets.

I stamped the Message Board and colored it in yellow. I stamped Happy Birthday from Birthday Set 2 and outlined the saying in black. The word Notes was put on top since it's a message board. The confetti was added on the side to make it look fun. I used 2 pins, the flower, and the butterfly. I mounted the board on blue cardstock and them on the sprinkle cardstock.
I stamped the board and left it white to look like a whiteboard.
The saying and beer mug from Birthday Set 1.
The beer mug was stamped on white cardstock, colored, and cut out.
I stamped the paper clip on the board and on the green cardstock. I cut out the paper clip on the green cardstock and matched it up with the clip on the board.
The board is mounted on black cardstock.
I stamped the beer mug on the orange cardstock with VersaMark for a background.

Stamps Used:
  
Thanks for stopping by!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!