August 1, 2024

Pocket Card With Flowers

 Pocket Card With Flowers
Hello Stampers! Janet here with a simple pocket card. It can be for any occasion.

First, I stamped the  Pocket with Memento Black Ink on blue distressed paper. I cut the pocket out and stamped Hi Chick with Versafine Black Ink. Then, I stamped the Small Flowers with Memento Black Ink on white cardstock and colored them with watercolor pencils. I wrapped a twine around the white cardstock and tied a bow. I inserted a small brad in each corner of the pocket and layered the pocket on the white cardstock, making sure the flowers were peeking out. I layered that finished part onto light blue paper, then layered it onto polka dot paper and a layer of lime green.

Stamps used

Products used

Thanks for taking a look!
Janet

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!