September 16, 2024

Halloween Gravestone Cupcake Toppers

 Hello, my friends!  Toni here with you today sharing cupcake toppers for a Halloween gathering.  


I started this project by sponging scrap cardstock panels in a variety of Distress Oxides in Halloween (or least adjacent) colors: Mustard Seed, Carved Pumpkin, Lumberjack Plaid, Seedless Preserves, Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers, Uncharted Mariner.  I spattered water then gave the panels a quick dry with my heat gun.

Next I cut out the panels using a gravestone die from my stash then stamped and embossed the Tombstone Lg and Tombstone Set 2 in Ranger White Detail Fine Embossing Powder. 

I added a bit of Distress Ink Black Soot along the edges after this to give them a bit more dramatic flair. Now they're ready to top some cupcakes. Or you could create a sheet cake graveyard with them.  Sprinkle some Oreo "dirt" on there too.  How very fun!

For a full list of products used and to see my other projects, feel free to visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft.  Have a great rest of your week! 

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!