September 15, 2024

Thank You Card With Beautiful Flowers

 Hello, this is Janet with a pretty fall thank you card.

First, I stamped the Flowers with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored them with copic markers and cut them out. I used a soft brush and colored the white cardstock lightly with yellow and red ink. I stamped the leaves onto the cardstock with Memento Bamboo Leaves ink. The flowers were then arranged and attached. Then, I cut a wavy edge on the white cardstock and attached it to paper with a leaf pattern. I added a thin gold cord to accent the wavy cut. Thank You was stamped in the lower corner with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink.
Thanks for taking a look!

Stamps Used

Products Used

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!