September 2, 2024

Harry Potter Holiday Card for Muggles

Hello, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a Harry Potter holiday card featuring Ron.


I started my card by stamping the Santa hat from the Minion 1 set.  I masked the hat then stamped Ron from the Harry P 1 set.  I stamped him again so I could paper piece his robe's collar and his hands with cuffs, and also stamped him on a piece of plaid paper for his hand-me-down robe.

I colored him up using Copics then paper-pieced his outfit.  I really like how that turned out.  For the sentiment, I combined the Holiday Greetings Harry and Happy Birthday Muggle stamps.  I sponged the edges of the card base rather heavily with Distress Oxide Mustard Seed and added a snowflake border.

For a full list of products used and to see my other projects, feel free to visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft.  Have a great rest of your week!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!