September 3, 2024

Minion Mischief and Easy Card Backgrounds

 Hello and welcome!  This is Shanna today for Crackerbox Stamps  and I have a brand new card featuring our favorite yellow-banana loving- mischeif makers!! MINIONS!


Today's card features the following stamps:
I had a lot of fun coloring Sassy Dave and his Fart Gun!  I fussy cut them both off, cutting around Dave's arm so he could "hold" the Fsrt Gun more effectively *hehe*.  

My background was made by ink Smooshing distress oxides onto watercolor paper.  Oxides are a lot of fun for this technique because they have the ability to "layer" on top of each other since the are somewhat opaque.  The key to not having the colors overman together is allowing the colors to dry before adding one on top.  I used Squeezed Lemonade, Blueprint Sketch, and Lost Shadow to create my background.

Once the background was completely dry I heat embossed my If People are Talking sentiment and stamped the Poof onto the background panel in black and gray inks.  The focal images were added to the panel using liquid adhesive to keep it simpler to mail.  

Thanks so much for dropping by!  Be sure to return again soon for another dose of Crackerbox Stamps inspiration!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!