July 23, 2026

I Love You Friend


Hello, for today's card, I started with a dark red card base. Next, I added a layer of the same cardstock 1/4 of an inch smaller than the base. I added two rectangle pieces of pattern paper to the upper left and lower right. I added two strips of paper across the rectangles. Next, I cut out a red circle and a pink polka dot circle and layered them on top of the card. I stamped and colored the Unicorn Sweetie stamp and added it to the circles. Next, I stamped and cut out the Don't Love You sentiment stamp and added it to the bottom of the card. To finish the card, I added three gold embellishments. Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day.

Timothy

Stamps Used
 

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!