Hi Everyone, Dalis here!
I've used this Egg stamp as intended, turned it into balloons... and now it's blooming as flower petals!
How else would you use this little stamp in an unexpected way? I love seeing one stamp stretch far beyond its original purpose.
For this card, I stamped the solid egg with embossing ink and covered it with Kaleidoscope embossing powder for lots of sparkle. The leaves and flower center were hand-drawn by me, then paper pieced with patterned paper and bits of vintage music sheets for extra texture and charm.
Now it's your turn... what's the next transformation for this humble egg stamp? Maybe butterfly wings?
Supply List:
Additional Supplies: Ink, black pen, music sheet, background stamps, Pattern Papers.
Until next time— Stay colorful, stay crafty! -- Dalis






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!