Janet here with a thank you card with all the colors of fall.
I stamped the milk can and the pumpkin with leaves, with Memento Tuxedo black ink. They are colored with copic markers and cut out. Using a die, I cut an arch out of white cardstock. I stamped a branch and a bush for arrangement using markers for the colors. The background is speckled with a royal texture stipple brush and brown ink. I attached the milk can and pumpkin to the arch. A bow is made from orange twine and glued to the milk can. Thank you is stamped with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink down the side of a piece of orange cardstock. Next, I embossed the orange cardstock and attached the white arch. The finished front is attached to the card.
Stamps Used:
Product Used:
Thanks for looking at my card. Hope you liked it. Enjoy your fall!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!