September 10, 2026

Golf Summer Sport

Hello Stampers!
Vicky here today and with summer coming to the end, I made my last summer card.
I made a golf card that's a hole-in-one for any golfer buddy. It's loaded with a goofy golf dude and a hilarious quote - a swingin' combo!
I chose a diamond, plaid background paper and mounted it on a dark brown card.
I stamped the Golf Swing guy, colored him and sponged light blue around him.
The Golf Green was stamped and colored and cut out.
The saying, I used VersaFine for the fine detail words, and cut around it.
All three of the images I stamped were backed with the same brown cardstock as the card.

Stamps Used:

I hope you enjoyed your summer!

 

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!