May 2, 2019

You're A Classic Masculine Birthday Card

Hello everyone! Donna here, and I am sharing a masculine card with you today.  This card can be used to give as a birthday or Father's Day or just to give to a male.  I am using the Crackerbox Stamps "olds," and the sentiment is "you're a classic."

Here is how I created my card:

1.  My card is an A2 size card,
2.  I stamped the image and sentiment, colored the car with Copic Markers, and then die cut it out with an oval die,
3.  I die cut the strip layer and added it to the base of my card,
4.  I finished my card off by adding the oval image with foam tape.


A closer look at my card: 


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!