June 18, 2019

Beautiful Reality

Welcome back crafty friends! Tracy here, and today I have a pretty, spring coloured snarky card to share. I love to make my snarky sentiment cards, ironically pretty. So here is another instalment in that theme, and all the details.



Side Bloom                           Reality                          Bloom


I created a simple blended background using Distress Oxide Inks and then stamped the floral images using Catherine Pooler Ink (Midnight).

Then stamped the sentiment using an embossing pad and black embossing powder.


Drag the bottom edge of the card in Distress Oxide Ink that is watered down. Then for a little extra sparkle, add Stickles to the flowers at the top edge.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!