July 6, 2019

Chalkboard Message

Hi Stampers,
Vicky here today. I have always like the idea of the chalkboards in the coffee shops. I had some stamps on my table and looked down to see our poster stamp. I usually use it for a Wanted poster but thought it could be turned into a chalkboard. I am wondering what other message I could put on this chalkboard...
Here is the cut out. All I had to do was stamp on black cardstock with my message and put on the frame.

Thanks for looking!
We also have a sale until Monday!!


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

  1. Good idea, that looks great. Your instructions and the manufacturing process are so simple, but we get such a cool thing. Very interesting blog. Many interesting ideas

    ReplyDelete

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!