July 24, 2019

Gone from Your Side Butterfly


Happy Wednesday! Ericka here and I hope your week is going well.

Unfortunately sometimes you need a sympathy card i and I needed to make one for a friend. I love the Fancy Butterfly and thought it would be the perfect image to go with this From Your Side Stamp.


I started by using Color Burst pigment powder on some watercolor card stock. I used Chartreuse, Cerulean Blue, Turquoise, and Prussian Blue spritzing each color with water and letting the layer dry before adding another one.

Once my panel was dry, I used Versmark ink and  gold embossing powder to stamp the butterfly on the watercolor panel. I then used some gold spray and lightly misted the background.



I wanted to add a misty look so I took a piece of vellum and, in my MISTI, stamped the same image matching it up to give it more depth.


I added the vellum to the back of the watercolored panel with double sided tape and glued it to a navy blue base.


I also stamped the beautiful sentiment in the same gold embossing powder and finished the card with some gold sequins.



Thanks for stopping by and don't forget we have an exciting Blog Hop August 1st to celebrate our new release stamps!





Also, don't forget the sale this month!
https://rubberartstamps.com/?aff=35



Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!