July 8, 2019

Let Your Dreams Take Flight

Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and had a chance to craft a bit. Ericka here and today I'm sharing a card I made using Distress Oxide Sprays and this fabulous silhouette Girl with Balloons.


I started by spraying some Distress Oxide sprays in Dried Marigold, Picked Raspberry, and Mermaid Lagoon on my media mat. I then took the my recycled manila paper and swiped it through the ink. I let the layer dry and then added additional layers until I was happy with the result.


Once the ink was dry, I stamped the Tulip Background with Picket Fence Distress Ink that I lightly spritzed with water onto the paper.


I then used the Girl with Balloons and the Take Flight Sentiment and stamped them in Versafine ink and clear heat embossed them. I wanted to add a little something extra to the balloons, and found some Stickles in my stash and thought they would add the perfect amount of sparkle to my card.


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to to check out the sale this month. For more information as well as another card I made with this set check out my blog Strangely Creative.

https://rubberartstamps.com/?aff=35



Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!