July 26, 2019

Pucker Up

Welcome back crafty friends!
Today I have a refreshing summer inspired card to share. There is just something magical about a fresh, cold glass of lemonade or citrus flavoured drink on a hot summers day. That is exactly what inspired me to create this Pucker Up card for Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps.



Other Products Used:
Catherine Pooler Ink-Midnight Black
Distress Oxide Ink- Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, Twisted Citron
Heidi Swapp Shimmer Misters- Citron, Mustard
Blending Tool
Cardstock- White
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L- 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner Petite, Crafty Foam Tape
Chameleon Pens


I started by stamping multiple citrus images onto white cardstock using Catherine Pooler Ink- Midnight Black. Then I used Chameleon Pens to add colour to the images, simply outlining in a darker shade and a lighter shade in the middle.
I created a blended background from white cardstock, Distress Oxide Inks and a blending tool. Then splattered coordinating misters over top. Let dry. I then dragged the edges of this blended layers through watered down Distress Oxide Inks for that water framed look.


Mat the blended layer in white cardstock and attach to the card base using foam tape. Then add the citrus pieces to the card front using 3D foam squares. I created the sentiment using coordinating letter stickers from my stash and matted it in white cardstock. Then adhered it to the card using 3D foam squares.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!