July 21, 2019

Swimming By to Say Hi by Donna Idlet

Hello everyone!

It's Donna here with another water background using distressed inks, I love to create these backgrounds!  I am using the Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps called "Marco - Sea Turtle" and "Swimming By".

Here is my card and how I put it together:

My card is an A2 size card, I used distressed inks to create the back ground, the white streaks I used a stencil from my stash inking it with a white pigment ink using the Life Changing Brushes.  I stamped and used my scan and cut to cut the "Marco - Sea Turtle" out, I colored it with copics and added some glossy accents to his back to give the turtle more dimension.  I added the sentiment from Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps called "Swimming By", do you notice the sentiment looks like it's floating in the water?  I finished the card off my adding some clear droplets and adding some white gel pen on the turtle for interest.


Closer look of my card.


Here is the promotion for the month of July.


Thank you for stopping by, please come back again soon.






Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!