August 10, 2019

Adding Texture to Clean and Simple Cards - A Video Tutorial

Hi everyone! It's Lindsay here today with all of you, from the Crafting While Caffeinated Blog & YouTube Channel! I'm sure you know by now that my cardmaking style typically leans towards the clean and simple designs. But just because I love a good simple card, doesn't mean I don't have a ton of ways to add texture to those cards! Today, I'm sharing so many different and fun ways you can add texture to your CAS cards for added interest. Watch the video below for all the details!

https://youtu.be/QCu5QvWn4sI

Fair warning, I put ALL of my texture onto one card. You don't have to take that route for a CAS card. Maybe choose one or two! If you want to read more about all the different ways I added texture, you can head to my blog!! You'll also find the full supply list there, too. 


Adding texture to CAS cards is easy! You can use pastes, inks, glitter, and fibers just to name a few ways!

Don't forget, Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps just had their new release, so be sure to check it out! The stamp I used today is from the new release!! Here's a link directly to the new release in the shop!!

Shop the New Release HERE.

Also, while you're there, don't forget to scoop up any Western stamps you have on your wishlist. They're 20% off this month plus there's free shipping in the US if you spend over $45!!

Shop the Western section of the shop HERE.

Shop Crackerbox & Suzy Stamp's Western Section during the month of August for 20% off!!

I hope you all enjoyed a look at some different ways I like to use to add texture to my CAS card designs! If you're interested in the stamp I used today, I've listed and linked it down below. Until next time, happy crafting!!



Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!