December 16, 2019

Fill your heart card with Maria Pilar

Hello friends! Maria Pilar here with this new Christmas card. 
Christmas is getting closer and the world is full of good feelings these days.

I want to highlight the stamp of this beautiful Poinsettia, so I made a dry embossing for the background of this white card. Once the flower was colored with Copics, I put drops of liquid pearl on the central berries.
The Fill your heart sentiment is stamped on rice paper cut by hand.

This month at Crackerbox&SuzyStamps we have two special promotions. You can see all by clicking in the image.

I wish you a very Merry Christmas!
Thanks for stopping by!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!