December 8, 2019

Friends Are Flakes

Happy Sunday! Ericka here today with a little bit of a snarky Christmas card. I always love the unique snark Crackerbox & Suzy Stamp creates.


For my card I used the beautiful Snowflake Background.

https://rubberartstamps.com/snowflake-background/?aff=35

I started with Bristol Smooth paper and blended Distress Oxides in Peacock Feathers, Lucky Clover, and Chipped Sapphire. I then used a little water and spritzed the paper and lifted some of the ink away. Once my background was dry, I used my MISTI and stamped the background in Versamark ink and heat embossed it with WOW White Twinkle Embossing Powder. I love how delicate these snowflakes are on paper!


I stamped the fun sentiment on vellum with Versamark ink and black heat embossed it. I feel like the black embossing gives crisper lines on vellum then using Versafine ink and clear embossing powder.


I have some wooden snowflakes in my stash that I thought would work well with my card. I smooshed it on the Versmark ink pad and heat embossed it several times with WOW Aventurine Embossing Powder.


If you want more details on how I created my card, stop by my blog Strangely Creative.

Don't forget Crackerbox & Suzy Stamp is hosting the prize for The Flower Challenge this month and if you participate in the challenge using one of the flowers from the shop tag us using #crackerboxandsuzystamps and you will be eligible for 35% off on any of the flowers in the shop.

Also check out the great promotion this month. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

http://rubberartstamps.com?aff=35





Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!