December 20, 2019

Hello Stampers,
Vicky here today,  I wanted to do a vintage Christmas card. I use to do a lot of vintage cards but have gotten away from them and have been doing more bright quick and easy cards since I don't have a lot of time like before. This card only has 2 stamps. The stockings were hung, and Vintage Stockings. I masked the bottom of the saying and stamped the top, and then masked the top and stamped the bottom. I colored it with Copic Markers. I did some shading but not all to make it simple. I sponged the brown around the outer edge of the card and mounted it on the red card stock and it was finished!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Holidays!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!