December 27, 2019

Hi everyone! It's Lindsay here, from Crafting While Caffeinated Blog and YouTube Channel. I am so excited to share with my project(s) for today. This Christmas Thank You Card set is PERFECT for creating quick and simple cards to finish up this holiday season!


When I create card sets I like to work in a line style. What I mean by that is I like to do one step at a time to each card. So first I start by making each card base. These card bases are A2 side folding card bases. Next, I stamped the background panels. I only needed to stamp one panel for two cards which is a great time saver! My MISTI also helped with the stamping process. I used the newer Holly stamp to create a quick background.

After stamping and cutting in half the background panels, I moved onto stamping the sentiments. Again, my MISTI came in so handy for this step! Also, using large sentiments like the "Thank You Big" stamp is the perfect way to use up a lot of space to create quick and simple cards.



The final step is optional, but I like to add a little embellishment to each of my cards. When creating card sets I try to limit myself to simple embellishments that can be done quickly and require little to no dry time. I used acrylic paint with a dotting tool on one card and a bronze Sharpie marker on the other!


Before I go I want to remind you all of this month's sale. You have four days to take advantage of it! This month when you buy any stamp receive 30% off. And even better, all Copics and Stencils are 20% off for the remainder of the month!!

HURRY HURRY!!


I hope you all enjoyed today's cardmaking projects. If you are interested in any of the stamps I used today, you can find them all linked down below. Until next time, happy crafting!!





Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!