December 24, 2019

Let's Be Naughty

I hope you are having a fantastic week. If you are like me, you're still running around trying to get everything done before Christmas tomoorrow. I have one more Christmas card but its a little snarky because we can all use a little laugh this time of the year.


As soon as I saw this Cool Deer, I knew the Let's Be Naughty sentiment would be the perfect for my card. Let's face it, sometimes it hard to be "good" lol.

To make my card, I started by stamping the deer in Copic friendly ink and coloring him up with the following Copics:
Browns: E43, E44, E47, E49
Gray Antlers: C00, C0, C1, C3
Reds: R20, R21, R24, R27
Greens: G21, G24, G28, G29
Blues: B12, B14, B16, B18

P.S. Check out the Copic sale here!

I then used a white gel pen to add a little snow to the background of the deer and fussy cut out the image.

I made the background with a stencil I had in my stash and some Bo Bunny Glitter paste. I love the festive look it gives the card.


I finished my card by stamping the sentiment on vellum with Versamark ink and black heat embossed it so that my glittery background would still show through. Thanks for stopping by and if you would like more details on how I created my card, stop by blog Strangely Creative.

Don’t forget Crackerbox & Suzy Stamp is hosting the prize for The Flower Challenge this month and if you participate in the challenge using one of the flowers from the shop tag them using #crackerboxandsuzystamps and you will be eligible for 35% off on any of the flowers in the shop.
Also don’t forget to check out the great sale this month just in case you are on the nice list and get a little cash in your stocking lol. 

http://rubberartstamps.com?aff=35


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!