December 18, 2019

Tinsel Cheer

Welcome back crafty friends! Tracy here and today I have a cool little festive card to share. Even if you have sent all of your holiday cards for this year....it's never too early to start creating for next year. Here are the details.


Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps Used:

Snow Girl                                Tinsel Cheer                  Cottage and Trees


Other Products Used:
MISTI
Distress Oxide Inks- Tumbled Glass, Cracked Pistachio, Worn Lipstick
Archival Ink- Jet Black
Embossing Pad
Ranger White Embossing Powder
Chameleon Pens
Blending Tool and Mat
Stickles- Diamond
Cardstock- White, Mint
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L- Crafty Foam Tape, E-Z Runner Petite, 3D Foam Squares


I created a simple blended background using Distress Oxide Inks and my blending tool. Then using the MISTI I added the sentiment using an embossing pad and white embossing powder. I stamped the images using black ink and then added colour using Chameleon pens. Fussy cut the images and add to the card using 3D Foam Squares. I used Stickles to add snow to the background of the card, and then around the edge of the mint cardstock mat of the card front.

I also added Stickles to the snow around the winter Cottage, and the Snow Girl's hat. Who doesn't love a little extra sparkle.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tracy
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!