February 9, 2020

Monochromatic Flowers

Hello dear friends, Martha Lucia here!

I am fascinated with the theme of this month and of course with the stamps! Today, I have an orange card to share with you.


Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps has hundreds of images and for me their flowers are unique. To make this card, I used two of them. I used the Wispy Chrysanthemum Solid and the Wispy Chrysanthemum Outline. These stamps can be bought as a bundle under the name Chrysanthemum Wispy Set or individually. 


To fill some white natural spaces of the card, I used one of the leaves included on the Morning Glory Set of 5. I stamped the solid image using Tangelo Memento Ink and the Outlined Image and leaves using Morocco Memento Ink. These two colors are really brilliant, perfect for the spring!

To complete the card I used the Believe sentiment. I stamped it with Morocco Memento Ink and die cut with one of my favorites dies included on the collection Embossed Edge Oval Dies. This sentiment is part of the Friendship collection that is in promotion this month.  


Thank you for stopping by and see you soon with more inspiration for you!


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!