March 5, 2020

Built from Fire

Hello! It's Maria Pilar here sharing a new card with you.

I used two stamps from the snarky category that is on sale this month. 
I prepared a cardboard by coloring it with watercolors and used a waved edge die to cut it. 
After gluing the two die-cut pieces, I stamped the Esther Pointing stamp with black Stazon ink and, in front of it, the sentiment Built from Fire. Don't you think she's saying it because of her expression? LOL

You can find more details about this card in my blog.

We have these stamps sale categories in March.
Do you know that you can win $5.00 store credit once a week? How? I invite you to share your cards on our facebook group Flaunt It If You Made It Page! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a nice week!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!