March 1, 2020

*Hoppy Easter!!

Hey everyone!!  Happy March!!  This is Shanna here today from Caffeinated Craftiness.  I am late on my themes this go-round, but reallllly wanted to share this sweet Easter card that combined Happy Easter, Egg Solid & Outline, Bunny Hug, and the Easter/Dino Egg stamps!



I had a lot of fun using the masking technique to create this fairly quick single-layer Easter card.  I used my Versafine Clair ink pads in Nocturne, Warm Breeze, Glamorous, and Purple Delight to stamp  all my images.  I made sure to use my stamping platform too so I could make sure my solid images had enough ink!!



I did some coloring on my line images (bunny and egg) with my Nuvo Alcohol Markers too!  I am loving learning a bit about alcohol markers and how to color.  outside my comfort zone, but I love stretching that zone to the max!  

Also!!  Check out this month's Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps SPECIAL!!  


All stamps in these categories are 20% off!! Great time to stock up or check your wishlist! Also, did you know that there is a special for the Facebook group as well?? You can earn one $5.00 gift certificate per week for FLAUNTING your beautful cards and creations that feature the Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps images in the categories on special for the month. I can't wait to see what you all are making!!

That wraps up my post for today...I hope you enjoyed it! You can find me on Facebook as Caffeinated Craftiness, or over on Instagram as well! See you all again soon!

~Shanna
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!