March 31, 2020

Oooops, I Forgot!

Hello friends!! Happy end of March! This has been a crazy month around the WORLD, and I hope this finds you safe and well amidst all the craziness... This is Shanna here today from Caffeinated Craftiness, showing you another fun card using Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps!  I played around with a couple stamps for this card, and couldn't be happier with the outcome!  Snarky stamps speak to my soul, and this one just makes me giggle!

I used:
Pill Bottle and Pills set
Good News Bad News



I thought about coloring the pill bottles, but decided to channel my inner grandma's medicine cabinet and paper piece them using solid orange cardstock for the bottle.  I
layered a few of them and scattered some pills at the bases to complete my "scene"

The fun and snarky sentiment was added using black ink from Versafine Clair--Nocturne.  I kept it simple and added the sentiment directly to my card base.



My background was ink blended using a Blending Buddy brush and some Inkon3 Yellow ink.  Love the vibrant contrast of the the yellow and orange!  I mounted my card panel onto an orange card base, and the card was complete!

What is your favorite stamping technique??  Do you like to paper piece, or prefer to color??  Let me know below in the comments :)


Also!!  Check out this month's Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps SPECIAL!!  


All stamps in these categories are 20% off!! Great time to stock up or check your wishlist! Also, did you know that there is a special for the Facebook group as well?? You can earn one $5.00 gift certificate per week for FLAUNTING your beautful cards and creations that feature the Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps images in the categories on special for the month. I can't wait to see what you all are making!!

That wraps up my post for today...I hope you enjoyed it! You can find me on Facebook as Caffeinated Craftiness, or over on Instagram as well! See you all again soon!

~Shanna
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!