March 11, 2020

Rainbow Laughs

Hey everyone!! This is Shanna here today from Caffeinated Craftiness.  Spring is nearing and with spring comes RAINBOWS!!  I was inspired to make a watercolored rainbow background to pair with my Laugh Cackle stamp sentiment!!




My background was made using wet on wet watercoloring with my Jane Davenport watercolor palette.  I just dropped in colors and allowed them to blend.  After the panel was dry, I spritzed with more water to lift off some color to add some interest and a bit of texture to the panel.  I stamped my sentiment in the middle, and then playing along with the technique for March, I die cut the sentiment out using a scalloped circle die from my stash.


I popped up the sentiment with foam tape, aligning it with the background for a dimensional effect.  This is an easy-peasy technique to add a little interest to a card.  I sprinkled a bit of sequins diagonally across the entire design to complete the card.  LOVE that bit of sparkle!!




Also!!  Check out this month's Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps SPECIAL!!  


All stamps in these categories are 20% off!! Great time to stock up or check your wishlist! Also, did you know that there is a special for the Facebook group as well?? You can earn one $5.00 gift certificate per week for FLAUNTING your beautful cards and creations that feature the Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps images in the categories on special for the month. I can't wait to see what you all are making!!

That wraps up my post for today...I hope you enjoyed it! You can find me on Facebook as Caffeinated Craftiness, or over on Instagram as well! See you all again soon!

~Shanna
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!