April 25, 2020

Friends make a day bright

Hello everybody, it's Maria Pilar hereI'm sharing a card with two stamps from the new release of Crackerbox&SuzyStamps  Anniversary for this week. 



On white cardboard I used a round die with false sewing where I stamped this beautiful Peony stamp by coloring it with Copics markers. At the bottom I stamped the Friends make bright sentiment with Stazon Black Cherry and glued the outfit onto embossed cardboard. The flower circle is glued with double-sided foam tape to highlight it.
And, once all the composition was done, I pasted it onto a red cardboard base.
To finish I put a few drops of Nuvo Cristal on the peony.

You can visit my blog for more details.


April is the month of celebrations in Crackerbox&SuzyStamps and we continue with prizes and promotions this week. We are going to finish this month with a big celebration on April 30th. You can't miss it!

Happy shopping!!!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!