April 3, 2020

The Celebration is Here!

Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia with you because the celebration is here! This is a fabulous month to Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps and I am so honored to stay here because I have been designer for this brand during last 5 years.

Today's project is a celebration card. I decided to use the Beautiful Amazing Friend stamp.


I created the background using a Balloon stencil with two different colors of ink. I applied Party Dress, Catherine Pooler Ink for the balloons and London Fog Memento Ink for the lower part of the ballons. 


In a separate piece of white card stock, I stamped the Beautiful Amazing Friend stamp using VersaFine Clair Charming Pink and Clear Embossing Powder.
I made a mat for this stamped piece using a Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle.


Thank you for stopping by and remember that April is the month of Celebrations and of course prizes and promotions!!!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!