May 25, 2020

Coffee Love

Hello friends! It's Maria Pilar here sharing a coffee card.

I made a background by stamping the entire surface of the white cardboard with Coffee Cup Tall stamp. I also cut out two circles  of  Coffee Cup Top View Heart stamp, sticking them on top of each other. This Love sentiment, stamped on a large white band, is the perfect complement to my coffee card.

You can visit my blog for more details.

We have several categories in May to inspire you with 20% OFF in addition to the Nurse/Dr./Medical stamps and more new about heroes and frienship. Here is the link:  Crackerbox&SuzyStamps 


Thanks for stopping by and have a nice week!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!