May 5, 2020

Mother's Day!

Hello friends! It's Maria Pilar here sharing a card for Mother's Day.

I used a textured white card to make a background with Distress oxide Abandoned coral ink. Using the masking technique I got a blank oval for this cute Mom & Baby stamp and the Requires Love sentiment. 
I added a few drops of Nuvo Cristal to finish the decoration of the card.

I made another version with Distress oxide Fadded jeans and salmon colored cardboard.
Which do you prefer? You can visit my blog for more details.

In May we have several categories to inspire you with 20% OFF in addition to the Nurse/Dr./Medical stamps, because we must still be careful with covid-19. Here is the link:  Crackerbox&SuzyStamps 


Thanks for stopping by and please be careful and stay safe.
Have a nice week!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!