July 26, 2020

You Have Reached the Age

Hello, Crackerbox & Suzy Stamp friends! Tracy here and today I have a fun little snarky card to share with you. Here are all of the details.



Kitty Fun                                       Reach the Age
Other Products Used:
Cardstock- White, Grey
Chameleon Pens
Staz On Ink- Jet Black
Media Gloss Spray- Fuchsia

I started by cutting the card front from white cardstock and masking the middle, then stamping the sentiment in the top middle section of the card. Let dry completely, then mat in grey cardstock. Add this to a white cardstock card base.



I stamped the super cute kitty, one of my favorite stamps by the way...onto white cardstock. Add color to the image using Chameleon Pens. Fussy cut him out and then add him to the card front using foam squares.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tracy
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!