July 14, 2020

Slimline Field of Sunflowers

Hello everyone!!  Shanna here today from Caffeinated Craftiness to share some fun inspiration...
I am bringing a new card to you today featuring  Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps

Summer is in full swing in the Sunny state of California, and I am over it!! LOL  Although, I do love seeing the Sunflowers in full bloom all over the place, they are always a happy note on a hot day.


Today I am sharing a slimline card featuring the gorgeous new Large Sunflower that Crackerbox & Suzy stamps debuted last April!!  Spoiler alert, I LOVE IT!  



The technique of the month over in the Facebook group is masking, so that's where mu inspiration for the card came from.  

I started by working left to right, stamping the flower, then masking, then stamping, and repeat!

I used my Zig Real Brush pens to watercolor them, I love how vibrant they turned out.  After my flowers were colored, I wanted them to pop a bit more, so I colored in the background a pretty shade of blue.

I used some dies in my stash to die cut my slimline panel, and a die cut sentiment to bring it all together.



I actually made a video of my process, stay tuned as I didn't get a chance to do the voice over before this blog post went up (darn kiddos!!).


Over in the Crackerbox and Suzy Flaunt it if You Made it Facebook group there is a monthly cardmaking "theme"  and July’s technique of the month is MASKING
 **BONUS** If you combine the technique of the month with a stamp from one of the sale categories, you get a 5.00 store credit towards you next purchase of amazing red rubber goodness!

Here is the sale categories for July:


Thanks again for stopping by! 
~Shanna
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!