August 23, 2020

Feeling Groovy Card by Martha Lucia

Hi there, Martha Lucia here with a Feeling Groovy Card that I made and loved! This is one of the cards that you saw in our special promotion for this month. 


The process to make this card couldn't be more simple! 
The stamps talk by themself and I just stamped the Large Feet onto white card stock and colored the entire image with Illustrator Markers from Spectrum Noir. Then, I fussy cut the image with scissors and left aside for a while.


I repeated the process with the sentiment Feelin' Groovy but this time I colored it following the rainbow colors. 

I used an orange card base and pasted over it a white layer that I die cut with the Starry Night Cover Plate. Then I arranged all the stamped pieces with crafting foam tape.

Easy and fun!

PROMOTIONS AND SALES....OMG!!!!

Keep in mind that this month the Release and the monthly sale are two wonderful and different things!!! 

To buy products from the Remember The 60's Collection you can use the code Release10 and you will have the 25% OFF. This code is important for your savings!!!!


And here is more....

This is our normal promotion. This time you will receive the 20%OFF on BabiesDinosaurs and Fish categories
For this you don't need codes because the discount is automatic and you can take advantage of the Release10 code to buy from these four collections! 


Thank you for stopping by and see you soon!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!