September 14, 2020

Happy Birthday with Roses and Butterflies Card

 Hello Stampers,

Vicky here today to share a birthday card with some vertical stamps, but ALL of our birthday stamps are on sale for 20% OFF!! also our Halloween Stamps!

We have vertical stamps in a few different categories. This was a simple and quick card to make.

I used some Color Burst for the background and cut it down.
Stamped Vertical Birthday and mounted it.
I used Roses and Butterfly for the image and cut it out. I edged the image with a Copic marker to made the outline of the image thicker so it looked more like a border.

I stamped the image twice and cut out the butterfly and only glued the body to fold up the wings.

I also did the same with the butterfly in the upper left corner.



Thanks for stopping by,
take care, stay healthy and happy!
Vicky
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!