October 12, 2020

Funny Christmas Card

Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here with a funny Christmas Card that I made using stamps from the new release. Honestly, I believe that the new release is rocking!!!



I started my card creating the background. It is a piece of White Smooth Card Stock that I inked with Harmony Water Reactive Inks. I used the colors Midnight, Parakeet, and Ocean Blue and just splattered it with water and let the paper dry naturally.
To complete the look I die cut a piece of early espresso card stock with the Portrait Tree Cover Plate and pasted it directly over the inked card base. 
In a separate piece of White Smooth Card Stock, I stamped the sentiment Merry Christmas Brush and the Santa and Reindeer Dancing with VersaFine Onix. Then I colored the image with Illustrator Markers from Spectrum Noir. The colors that I used were: DR1, DR4, TN4, TN7, FS2, EB1, AND IB3. 







Thank you for stopping by and if you want to see more designs created with the Merry Christmas Release you can see them HERE in my Stampartpapel Blog. 





Thank you for stopping by and remember to take advantage of the fabulous promotions of this month!


See you soon,
Martha Lucia
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!