October 20, 2020

Warmth Chrismas Card!

Hello everyone! Maria Pilar is here and today I bring you a Christmas CAS card with these beautiful Christmas stamps.

   

To create my card I have chosen a blank textured cardboard. First of all, I printed with Stazon black this nice Eskimo that I only gave color to the drawings of his suit. 
TIP: being a textured cardboard, the hair in the image was "squared" so I used a black marker to fill in all the hair.

Then I stamped the sentiment Warmth In Your Igloo with Black Cherry also from Stazon. After that, to add dimension to my card, I pasted this textured cardboard with Crafty Foam Tape White
To finish I glued some white sequins that, as you can see, with the effects of light to make the photo, each one looks a different color. But I promise that they are all white, LOL


In October, Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps has 20% OFF on the categories Fall, Thanksgiving, and Leaves & Trees.



Thank you very much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy a very nice week.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!