November 21, 2020

Christmas Tree Mixed Media Card

Happy Saturday! I hope you are all having a good weekend and are getting ready to celebrate Thanksgiving. Ericka here and today I have a Mixed Media card using Rinea Foils and this great Christmas Tree Fun stamp.


I love this stamp and thought I would try a new technique I saw on the Rinea blog with the Rinea Ghost Ink and foils. I started by selecting three foils in the blue shade and crumpled them up. I then straightened them out and lightly applies the Ghost Ink on the surface. 

 


I dried the ink and then used a paper towel that I had sprayed isoprobe alcohol and lightly wiped the surface. I carefully tore the corners of the foil to give it a more distressed look and then glued it to my card base.


I stamped the Christmas Tree Fun stamp on another piece of cardstock and heat embossed it with pink embossing powder. I then used an embossing pen to color in the star and heat emboss it in platinum.

Thanks for stopping by for a fun way to use Rinea foil on your cards. Go and check out Rinea Foil Papers they are so fun to play with to create a variety of projects. Also, we have a 20% off sale on Christmas stamps if you visit the STORE. Just add them into your cart and you will then see the discount on the stamps once they are in your cart. 


 


 


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!