November 9, 2020

Coffee Card with Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps using Rinea's Papers

 Hello Stamper,

Vicky here today a hop and a collaboration plus sales!!

I used Helen for my coffee card. She has some hot steaming love, in her cup and maybe in her life. I also used Rinea's beautiful foil papers for the heart and on the sides.

I stamped the Dangling Hearts set of 3 on the beautiful shiny red Rinea's foil paper and cut it out.
I just drew the string after I adhered the heart on the card.
To save this beautiful paper, I just cut strips to add to the sides for some bright colors.
Rinea's packages have 12 sheets in the package!


We are Super Sponsors for Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, hop on over to find out about the $30.00 gift cert.
We are also having a month long collaboration with Rinea Foil Papers.
And, we also have the drink stamps on sale 6th-13th!




Take care, stay happy, and healthy!
Hugs, Vicky
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

3 comments:

  1. What a great card! Smart way to conserve the foiled paper and create a smashing look.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!