November 4, 2020

Merry Christmas Poinsettia Card

Hello crafty friends! It's soon my favorite card making time of year. Christmas time! 

Tracy here, and this month we are crafting along with some other fabulous product, Rinea Foil. Here are all the details on my fabulously foil poinsettia card.

Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps Used:

Poinsettia            Merry Christmas


Other Products Used:
Cardstock- White
Distress Ink- Milled Lavender
Blending Tool
Stickles- Star Dust
Glitter Enamel Dot
Embossing Pad
White Embossing Powder
Distress Embossing Glaze- Hickory Smoke
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L- Crafty Foam Tape, E-Z Runner Grand, Adhesive Dots Medium
Silver/White Bakers Twine

I started by creating a simple blended border around the card front with lavender ink. Then using white embossing powder I stamped the poinsettia 4 times onto the teal Rinea Foil. 2 of the poinsettia I fussy cut around the full image, 1 I fussy cut around the next smaller layer, and the last I fussy cut around the smallest layer of the flower. Assemble the layers of the flowers and shape the petals. I added a glittered enamel dot to the middle of the flower.

Add the sentiment to the card using Distress Embossing Glaze. Then mat the card front in white cardstock and adhere to the card base using foam tape. Add the poinsettia to the top left-hand corner of the card using an adhesive dot. Then add loops of bakers twine around the flower.


Thanks so much for stopping by!


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card. The poinsettia looks amazing on the Turquoise Starstruck paper.

    ReplyDelete

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!